You're sure of a fantastic time!
The finest local ingredients
Ales for any taste. Wines and cocktails too!
Rugby or Football? Cricket or Formula 1
You don't get this everywhere!
The Coach is equally famous for its burgers & specials!
The Coach. Award winning ales and quirky cocktails!
Do it in the comfort of
Coach & Horses - Lunch Deals
NEW FILLED PANINI’S*
Served with a few chips & salad garnish with the following fillings:
Tuna & tobasco, rocket & cheese melt, Ham, wholegrain mustard mayo & cheese
Homemade pesto, Tomato & mozzarella £5
served with a few chips, Available with the following fillings: cheese, ham, roast chicken, tuna mayo, bacon or sausage £3.50
Mini chilli or cheesy nachos with sour cream dip £5.95
Chip butty on white or granary bread £3.95
All include a drink of your choice, half pint of Coke, lemonade, cordial and soda, orange juice, cranberry juice, tea or coffee
Available Monday to Thursday 12.00 till 4.00
Posh Fish Finger Sandwich £8.95
- Homemade cod goujons between thick sliced bread, fresh made tartar sauce, baby gem lettuce all served with our handcut chips & a dressed salad
Homemade Thai Green Curry £12.95
- Monkfish & king prawn Thai currywith a chilli & lime infused rice, topped with fresh sliced chillies & coriander
Goat's Cheese Wellington £7.95
- Sundried tomaoes, goat's cheese & spinach wellington, served with new potatoes & a dressed salad
Our table menu is extensive, our board menu offers something a little more gastronomic!
Chicken in Puff Pastry £9.95
- Spicy chicken & chorizo with mixed peppers in a puff pastry bake served with hand cut chips & dressed salad
Kangaroo Steak £12.95
- Seared & peppered kangaroo steak topped with beetroot crisps on a bed of crushed new potatoes & sauteed greens
Spicy Thai Broth £8.95
- Thai style chicken & sweetcorn broth with egg noodles& wilted bok choi served with a baked baguette
The Coach and Horses offers the usual things you expect to find in a pub: Real ales of all sorts; lagers from around the world; fine wines and soft drinks, parking and outside seating. We have our locals and a varied passing trade.
Whether you have 10 minutes on your hands for a quick half, fancy a light bite or maybe a few hours to have by yourself with the newspaper. You might be meeting friends and passing time over a leisurely lunch, perhaps that chat with a client would work better over a pint?
The Coach T-shirt
New T-shirts & hoodies available. Made to order, choose your size then contact us and we'll get it sorted in about a week. All sizes available in regular and ladies fit.
T-shirts £15 & hoodies £25. You can collect from the pub or we can to deliver to mainland UK for a small cost.
PUB QUIZ?Test your knowledge and impress your friends! Email the Coach
to save time!
Coach & Horses
Cup of coffee?
(to prove we don't
just sell beer!)
Treat your friends or family!
We have a selection of three televisions. We broadcast most sporting events. We do try to keep a quiet area for those who want to have a conversation.
The Coach is just 5 minutes from the railway station and
the city centre. Click here to find us.
The Coach and Horses is based on Thorpe Road, Norwich. It's also the home of the Chalk Hill Brewery, brewers of fine Award Winning Norfolk Ales.
© The Coach and Horses 2016 Dynamic Web Design Norwich