You're sure of a fantastic time!
The finest local ingredients
Ales for any taste. Wines and cocktails too!
Rugby or Football? Cricket or Formula 1
You don't get this everywhere!
The Coach is equally famous for its burgers & specials!
The Coach. Award winning ales and quirky cocktails!
Do it in the comfort of
Coach and Horses Fabulous Luncheon Deals
Made to order Rolls available with the following tasty fillings.
Cheese, Ham, Roast Chicken, Tuna Mayo, Bacon or Sausage. Served with
a few chips and your choice of soft or hot drink £3.50
Mini Chilli Nachos or Cheesy Nachos with sour cream and your choice
of soft drink or hot beverage £5.95
Chip Butty on White or Granary Bread with a soft drink
or hot beverage £3.95
Available Monday to Thursday 12.00 till 4.00
The Coach and Horses offers the usual things you expect to find in a pub: Real ales of all sorts; lagers from around the world; fine wines and soft drinks, parking and outside seating. We have our locals and a varied passing trade.
Whether you have 10 minutes on your hands for a quick half, fancy a light bite or maybe a few hours to have by yourself with the newspaper. You might be meeting friends and passing time over a leisurely lunch, perhaps that chat with a client would work better over a pint?
Week commencing 29th September
Our table menu is extensive, our board menu offers something a little more gastronomic!
- served on a balsamic salad of sprouting broccoli and radish. Finished with a red wine jus.
– served on a slow-roasted caramelized carrots and a parsnip silk.
Chicken ballotine £9.50
- with apricots and spinach through the center. Served with sautéed kale and creamy garlic potatoes.
– served on a lightly roasted ratatouille with chili and chorizo.
– served with minty new potatoes and a fresh zesty tomato salsa.
– served on top of a rich chili and garlic sauce, tagliatelle and courgette ribbons.
Homemade soup of the day £3.95
– See the board for today’s flavour
The Coach is just 10 minutes from the railway station and
the city centre. Click here to find us.
We have a selection of three televisions. We broadcast most sporting events. We do try to keep a quiet area for those who want to have a conversation.
The Coach T-shirt
Treat your friends or family!
They make the boys look tuff
and the girls pretty!
The Coach and Horses is based on Thorpe Road, Norwich. It's also the home of the Chalk Hill Brewery, brewers of fine Award Winning Norfolk Ales.
© The Coach and Horses 2014 Dynamic Web Design Norwich